The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

amazing

its very refreshing to see something that isn't comprised of yelling and awkward sexual jokes plus this way i can easily identify who is a furry and who isnt for example:

"That was very good"
by: Oney
date: 12 hours ago

But that ending, It's not really worth my time. You actually had amazing character design, great animation, almost perfect sound, and you had the mood totally set with the lighting and box camera you had going on. I get it SOMETHING SERIOUS GOES ON FOR AGES AND ENDS WITH SOMETHING STUPID, I am very impressed with the visuals and sound, but yeah that ending. pfff

Pico and the Dandylions Pico and the Dandylions

THREE YEARS LATER

SOMETHING FUNNY WAS ADDED

MrScriblam responds:

bug heh more like dig dug

The Melancholy of Richard The Melancholy of Richard

amazing comerade

i give full stars

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

amazing

i laughed till i choked i laughed till i cried

Bug's Birthday Bash Bug's Birthday Bash

tank you fellahz

it was the greatest birthday present i ever got from the internet and trying to click on the wonky buttons was just like unwrapping gifts in real life!

Fawx responds:

well i fixed them so youll be dissapointed <3.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

short but sweet

i kinda wanted a little more but it was fun while it lasted

Ansel responds:

i wanted more too :(

NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong

RED MANG GHSOT

I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR I WANNA TAKE U TO A GAY BAR

zekey sings the classics zekey sings the classics

saz

roley poley oley

Creature at the Mill Creature at the Mill

hello

all of your music is fantastic and this is no exception. never stop shining you crazy dude.

Winterwind-NS responds:

:] thanks much pal
wont stop anytime soon haha

Deep Blue Eve Deep Blue Eve

This is incredibly sexy.

I'm glad you made this, because this is the only one of these on the web :).
It's very well shaded and painted, plus you have the 100% "I wanted to see EVE naked, but she was a robot, so that's not going to happen" factor in there.
10/10 my good sir.